Through our exclusive limited-time special offer, you can play Ireland's national lottery absolutely free! Thousands of people are already playing and winning… don’t be left behind!
With only a 47-number pool, the Irish Lotto offers some of the best jackpot odds possible.
It's statistically 76% easier to win the jackpot prize than in the UK lottery. †
Average jackpots in excess of €6 MILLION!
The Lottery Centre is an industry leader in online gaming, providing a one-stop location to play the world’s most lucrative lotteries. Government regulated and with executives having over 25 years of experience, we offer easy access to playing lotteries for people all over the world in a convenient, fun and secure environment. All winnings are paid out in lump sums with no commissions or surprise fees. Come win with us at The Lottery Centre!
The Lottery Centre
International Multi-Media Entertainments Limited
PO Box 206
8 Finch Road
Douglas, Isle of Man
+ 1 604 675 2737 (FREEPHONE)
We're here to help you be a winner.
1) The Lottery Centre will purchase your entry as your agent for you and the other members of your group, not as principal. Tickets are purchased at the face value shown on them. In facilitating your entry, The Lottery Centre does not offer any furtherance of chance.
2) The free Irish Lotto entry is for The Lottery Centre’s Irish Lotto Jackpot (Division-One) Prize-Pool. It is limited to one entry per customer; subsequent entries after the first one will be disregarded. The Irish Lotto Jackpot (Division-One) Prize Pool is eligible to win the first-place prize only. The Prize Pool will play 100 sets of pre-assigned lotto numbers. In order to win, the six main winning numbers in a draw must be matched. You will take part as a Prize Pool member in one draw. The draw date will be indicated in your confirmation email. The group of participants in the Prize Pool will vary based on response. Jackpot (Division-One) winners will be notified immediately and all participants are guaranteed their full part of the prize money according to the number of shares they hold. This Prize Pool may be used in various offers of The Lottery Centre or its affiliated companies.
3) The Lottery Centre will use its best efforts to fulfil your order as requested. However, in the event of any failure to purchase your entry for the Prize Pool, whether for reason of force majeure, delay or error by The Lottery Centre or its employees or agents, The Lottery Centre is not liable for any such failures.
4) The Lottery Centre is not affiliated with, or sponsored by, any official government agency.
5) This offer is not available to the residents of Afghanistan, Canada, China, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Georgia, Guinea-Bissau, Ireland, Lebanon, Liberia, Liechtenstein, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, the Netherlands, Nigeria, Palau, Somalia, Switzerland and the United States.
6) Total wins of less than €250.00 will be deposited directly to your Lottery Centre account and are available on request at any time. Total wins of €250.00 and above will be sent to you automatically. If any prize amount is substantially large, you may be required to collect the prize yourself, with the assistance of The Lottery Centre or its employees and agents. Any applicable taxes or duties are the sole responsibility of the winner.
By using this form to complete your purchase, you agree that The Lottery Centre may contact you in future by post, phone, SMS or email about opportunities to participate in other products and services. If you do not wish to be contacted for this purpose, please email email@example.com. On occasion, we may pass your details to carefully selected companies who may send you offers of interest. To decline this added service, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lottery Centre takes every precaution to protect user information against loss, misuse and alteration. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we pledge to do our utmost to prevent against any such occurrences. We have in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and prevent unauthorised access to the information we maintain in our systems.
This site uses SSL technology to encrypt all information while you are placing your order and submitting personal and credit-card information. Any secure information you exchange on this site cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Internet. Our encryption level is up to 256-bit.
You can verify that the connection is secure by checking that the URL of the secure section of our website begins with https:// and looking for the icon of a lock or an unbroken key (depending on what browser you are using) at the bottom of your browser window. Click on that icon for more information about the digital certificate used to keep your information secure.
If you only browse through this site without submitting any information, we will gather and store certain general information about your visit. This is standard Internet log information and does not identify you personally. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit via Google Analytics:
Collecting this information helps us make our site more useful to visitors.